How Will You Sell Our Warren County Ohio Home?
“We’ll put a sign in the yard, put you in MLS and hope for the best!” If that’s what you’re expecting, you’ve picked the wrong team to sell your Warren County home, because that is NOT our approach when you hire The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite. Fact is our work with you starts well before that sign goes in the yard and your home goes in MLS.
It starts with knowing your needs: What’s most critical to you? Best price? Quick sale? Some combination of the above? Are there restrictions in your ability to sell, e.g. no money to bring to closing, no showings on Saturdays?
And we need to know the details of your home. Why did you buy it? The same reasons your home attracted you to it are likely to be the same reasons the next buyer will want your Warren County home.
And knowing the details of your home and your needs allows us to set the optimal list price to meet your needs and get buyers interested in your home. Our pricing strategy isn’t some number grabbed out of the air, but based on facts past sales, but we also take into account your competition and current market trends.
Ideally we’re meeting well before you want to actively start selling your home. If there are opportunities to optimize your home to current buyer preferences, we’re going to make those recommendations. But we will NOT be wantonly asking your to expend money and effort! Things that make sense and give you a good return! And often it’s just a matter of depersonalizing, staging the home to best present your home to the buyers.
Pictures of course play an important role in marketing your home, and we’ll take those a few days prior to market introduction. There won’t be any pictures of us in the mirror, of open toilets, blurry photos or photos that look like we’re selling a bed and not your house! We know pictures are the eye candy that grabs the buyer’s attention, and we know how to make that eye candy! And that head start allows us to have your photos and visual tour ready to immediately attach to the MLS and other Internet sites as soon as your Mason home goes live on the market!
What else do we do? At this point it’s about marketing, and that is now 99% about Internet presence. While we may get some calls off our yard sign or the outside box flyers, chances are it’s the Internet that your buyer is using to find you, so here’s a PARTIAL list of where you’ll be found:
- Cincinnati MLS and all sites it feeds
- Dayton MLS and all sites it feeds
- Realtor.com (twice, once for each MLS), and we use Showcase Listings to make YOUR home stand out from the competition
- Your own webpage using your street address. So www.YourAddress.com takes buyers straight to the page that gives them information about YOUR house and not other homes we have for sale. And no registration required.
- Our personal websites.
- Remax.com. Coast to coast and then some.
- All other local brokerage websites. We all share info to find the buyer for your home.
- All the other agents’ websites with listing for sale feeds (called IDX).
- Zillow, Trulia. We’ll “claim” your home and optimize it’s appearance and make sure they have the features of your home right so that Zestimate goes as high as we can get it to go.
- Social media: Pinterest, Facebook, our blog and more.
Like we mentioned, that’s not even close to everything we do. Bottom line, if a buyer is out there actively looking for your home, they WILL find your home for sale!
And of course our service doesn’t stop once the sign is in the yard and your home in the MLS. We’ll be following up with you to let you know what the market voice is saying. Is the market changing? Do the buyers have an objection that can be corrected? We work in a dynamic environment and we’ll adapt our strategy to find what works best for your personal circumstances.
When you’re ready to discuss selling your Warren County home, we’d love the opportunity to meet with you. No cost, no hassle, no pressure. Just the chance to find out why you’ll want us to be your listing agent team when you’re ready to sell!