At last, there are more homes for Warren County home buyers to select!! Overall, a very solid month for the Warren County Ohio real estate market with more homes on the market and plenty of homes sold!
Stick with us for a quick overview of this month’s stats.
Warren County Residential Sales Summary (single family homes & condos):
Number of Homes For Sale 7/1/17: 785 (UP 77 from 708 6/1/17)
Number of Homes Under Contract (Pending) 7/1/17: 562 (UP 10 from 552 6/1/17)
Number of Homes SOLD in JUNE: 338 vs 347 last month (as of July 1 DOWN 9)
Average Sales Price: $274,287 vs. May’s $254,231
Average Cumulative Days on Market for SOLD homes: 47 vs 42 in May
Median Sales Price: $235,450 vs. May’s $222,500
Median Cumulative Days on Market for SOLD homes: 12 vs. 11
Minimum Price Sold: $18,500
Maximum Price Sold: $1,009,000
What are the key takeaways?
- FINALLY more homes to pick from! While slightly fewer sold in June than May, it was still a very good month for completed home sales in Warren County.
- Time to sell was essentially the same as the previous month.
- Prices were up when compared to the previous month.
- Luxury sales improved with 26 homes selling for $500k or more .
- Distressed (short sales and foreclosures) continued to be insignificant this month with 7 foreclosures and 0 short sales in the 338 sold homes. Currently the 785 homes for sale include 8 foreclosed homes and 2 short sales.
Still have questions about the local real estate market or want an in depth analysis of YOUR particular neighborhood and home? Call us at 513-520-5305 or email at Liz@LizSpear.com. No hassle, no pressure. Whether you want to go on the Warren County market tomorrow, or next year, there’s value in knowing your specific options.
Serving Warren County’s residential real estate needs,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz